i know maybe someone had already pointed this out, BUT
here is a lillte list of random ideas...
- when trying to map a certain parameter of a huge plugin (let's say like guitar rig, or reaktor) sometime is a bit tough: you've got to browse thousands of parameters until you find the right one in the list.
what about highlighting the parameter in the list when you just move it in the plugin interface? this could save a lot of precious time. is this possible?
- another useful thing would be to place labels on mixer channels. if i've got a messy patch with a 12ch mixer, is really hard to know what sound is in channel 1, what in channel 2, etc...
- the whole audiomulch concept is amazing: you just connect things that make sounds to other which process sounds... it's a really inspiring environment. the automation and the metasurface too are wonderful tools, but i think one big concept is missing: a series of modulating contraptions. what about creating a set of tools like lfo's, envelope followers, sequencers, to just modulate ANY parameter (also the modulation parameters)?? this would avoid tons of automation lanes and would give an immediate and inspiring feel to the whole audiomulch environment... by adding some modulation contraptions i can immediately give my simple patch a new life. what do you think about this??
- a reverse playback option in the loop player
- an accurate, velocity compatible, loopable pianoroll sequencer