Hello Ross, Hello others
There are LFOs possible that change their values with the timesignature:
- Step-LFO: one value per signature randomly, or like a kaskade.
- Fluid LFO: rise and falls with a random value a signature
- Attack LFO: a random value is reached with attack,hold, decay, like southpole but useful, to automate e.g. 10 harmonics-pitch or key-stroke, or produce crackels: Maybe worthless because of Envelopes, but think further
OR combine/ assign them to one value
- With audiomulchs steps, instead of a pianoroll a lot of easy to use programming (automation) is possible.
- Audiomulch could be more intuitive and powerful than ableton live, and have the same live -usefulness but be more an living instrument with intuitively programmed behaviour.
- The modular concept is expandable
- The only thing that could never be reached is the same feel like to draw notes in a pianoroll....
Impatient to hear from you, to share my dream of audiomulch