AudioMulch Help: "cannot load sqlite database driver!" [fixed in 2.0.3]

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sepp Ultura
Sepp Ultura's picture

Hello Folks!

I've just clean-installed a rather old Acer notebook with Win XP SP2. I just use it to run AudioMulch.

But I don't seem to be able to load the AudioMulch Help file. Every time I try to open it, there's this error dialog saying: "Cannot load sqlite database driver!"

Any suggestions on how I could get the Help File running? AudioMulch itself is running smoothly.

Sepp Ultura
Sepp Ultura's picture

I have now tried to uninstall and reinstall Audiomulch 2.0.2. several times. But nothing helped to solve the issue.

When I first installed Audiomulch on the old notebook, the helpfile worked fine. But then I had problems with my audio interface and I have reinstalled WinXP SP2. Since then, the helpfile refuses to open.

Audiomulch itself is running without any problems, follows the MIDI-Clock and does what it's supposed to do. It's just a drag not to be able to access the helpfile.

Any suggestions?

Sepp Ultura
Sepp Ultura's picture

Anyone?

Ross B.
Ross B.'s picture

This is a bug in 2.0.2 on Windows which only affects some computers. It is fixed for 2.0.3 (due out this week or next). If you email me privately (rossb@audiomulch.com) I can send you a test version of 2.0.3.

Ross B.
Ross B.'s picture

This issue should now be resolved in version 2.0.3. Please let me know if you encounter it again. Thanks. --Ross.