Automatic Crash [2.0.3]

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
GrungeBob
GrungeBob's picture

I am running AudioMulch on a Mac. it has crashed before, but now it crashes as soon as I try to open it. The program looks like it is going to start up, but automatically crashes as soon as the logo starts bouncing on the dock.

This is happening every time. Please help.

Ross B.
Ross B.'s picture

We're dealing with this by email. But I wonder, has anyone else had this problem? -- Ross

Ross B.
Ross B.'s picture

We found that this problem is caused by a corrupted AudioMulch preferences plist file. Trashing the preferences file allows AudioMulch to start normally. The file can be found at the following location.

Home/Library/Preferences/com.audiomulch.plist

In this case the plist file was found to be blank. I do not know how this happened, but if anyone else has this problem please let us know. I'll fix AudioMulch to start up correctly if the plist file becomes corrupted.

-- Ross.

GrungeBob
GrungeBob's picture

This is now happening to me again.

However, the plist file now says:

It is still not working. If anyone can please help me, I have a recording due soon, and need to have this fixed ASAP.

Ross B.
Ross B.'s picture

I think this is resolved now, but for anyone else having the same problem please visit this topic:
http://www.audiomulch.com/content/please-help-test-draft-fix-mac-preferences-issues-and-startup-crashes